Who We Are!
The parish of St. Monica began in the early 1950's when 350 families and founding pastor, Father Adolph Nadrach literally built the parish in old-fashioned, barn raising style. Their early commitment to quality Catholic education lead to the building of St. Monica School in 1958. St. Monica Catholic School has grown, developed and excelled over the intervening years. Today, St. Monica School has a student body of nearly 400 children in preschool through eighth grade.
St. Monica Catholic School is accredited by the Michigan Non-public Schools Accrediting Association and is a member of the National Catholic Education Association. St. Monica Catholic Preschool is fully licensed through the State of Michigan.